Stay safe! Practice at home and we will see you next year! Check your email for info regarding refunds.
Click above to see our sponsors!
10u/12u/15u will have an All-Star tournament
We try to grant friend requests but do not guarantee it and do not consider friend requests after registration deadline. Refunds before season starts must be submitted by email and will be refunded less a $25 fee. No refunds after season begins.
We follow the rules of Marin Girls Softball and teams are formed based on a 2-year age grouping, not by school grade level.
Details in registration link.
We want this to be a fun and rewarding activity, for players and family. If you want to get the most out of it, you need to commit to practices and games and work on some skills. Improving your skills makes it a LOT more fun.
· JANUARY 12TH, 4pm - 6pm, MVGS Coaches Meeting, Tellason, 480 Gate 5 Road, Studio 113, Sausalito, CA
· JANUARY 19TH 1pm – 3pm, MGS Skills Clinics (including Beginning Pitching), Red Hill Field, San Anselmo
· JANUARY 19TH Mornings (Time TBA by MGS), MGS Pitching Clinics (Experienced Pitchers), Bacich Elementary School, Greenbrae, CA
· FEBRUARY 2ND (OR EARLIER), MVGS Teams Announced and Practice Schedule Finalized
· FEBRUARY 24TH Practices Begin and ACE Certification Must be Complete!
· MARCH 1ST 4pm-7pm Mandatory MGS Coaches Meeting, Future Prospects, San Rafael
· MARCH 7TH 10am – 12:30 pm MVGS-THS Clinic, Tam HS Softball Field
· MARCH 21ST Opening Day and Picture Day CANCELLED
· APRIL 4TH - 12Th Spring Break– No games or practices
· APRIL 26TH Tremors Gold Tryouts, location and time TBA by MGS
· MAY 1ST - 3RD All-Star Weekend (for 10u, 12u, and 15u), Schedule TBA by MGS
· MID-MAY Playoffs Begin for 10u/12u/15u soon after the last regular season game